P01, About this unwashed jeans
These unwashed jeans were the first to be developed and thanks to them this brand began.
P01 is our iconic jeans 5 pockets and represents totally the aim of the brand, that is to make Jeans made with the best elements, for this purpose we use Japanese pure vegetal indigo selvedge denim, Italian Design and craftsmanship with historical U.S. jeans details and constructions.
P01 is a regular fit 5 pockets. A timeless fit.
P01 is made with a raw pure vegetal indigo selvedge denim-unwashed-14 oz. denim-100% cotton.
P01 is a raw blue jeans to wear as long as possible without washing.
This allows the jeans to evolve into a real used look and preserve the dark indigo.
We recommend the following steps:
– Don’t wash until 6-12 months to develop a personal fade & patina.
– When necessary wash’em inside-out, use cold water and do not dry clean.
Thing that you should know
We used the laurel leaves on buttons because it is a historical U.S. detail:
These buttons were added in the 1930-1940’s as a symbol of peace, protection and victory.
- Made in Italy.
- Fit: Regular These jeans were the first to be developed, and thanks to them this brand began.
- Regular fit 14 oz.
- Japanese 100% pure vegetal Indigo selvedge denim.
- Selvedge coin pocket.
- Crotch rivet for greater resistance.
- Inside belt, chain stitching.
- Pocket canvas made with Italian selvedge fabric.
- Shuttle loom care label made in Japan.
- Bottom edge made with chain stitching at mm 8 with bar tag.
- Back pockets with internal reinforcement.
- Leather patch.
- Belt loops inside belt.
- Copper rivets.
- Button fly.